Monday, November 23, 2009

Jungle law

Why Lion is a king of the jungle? He is not the biggest one in Safari... He is not the fastest on the ground... But he has a powerful roar coming from his throat. And he has something what most of us are missing. He has a feeling of ownership... Does he asks zebra when he is hungry? Does he asks zebra for permision or approval? Is he waiting for some secret signs from other animals before going to hunt? I don't think so...
If I would stop waiting for a sign from a girl to ask her out, if I would stop hesitating to ask for higher salary and more responsibilities, if I would stop thinking for a second what other people think about me... I would be a stronger personality. I would be a person with respect and authority.

Jungles are calling! Back to the nature... Back to the roots.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Labai teisingas pasvarstymas ir geros mintys! Let's be lions in our Jungles :)