Saturday, October 25, 2008

bye bye party #3

Yeah, right! Yesterday was my bye bye party number 3. First one was introduced in my previous post. Next day I had a small party in sauna with my relatives. And finally yesterday I came back to my home town where I met my old friends whith whom I grow up. They taught me how to smoke, drink, party till the early morning and lots of other things which I don't regret.
As usually we met in our most favorit bar called Respublika. I also had a very nice surprise from Siauliai, Kaunas and Vilnius. Few friends came to meet me without wondering in advanced. I felt really pleased... After couple of beers we took brendy (as usually) and when we run out of brendy it came time for moving to the club. Nothing better can be than partying in da club with good friends. I danced and shout on the dance floor as it is my last time of freedom. As I don't know what kind of parties will be in Pakistan, I tried to take out everything in maximum level being in Lithuania.
This morning when I woke up, I woke up with a smile on my face as I remembered yesterday night. It is still difficult to realise that I have such great people around me. I told them to miss me : ) I'm pretty sure they will! I will make my best to keep in touch with all of them during my stay in Pakistan. Pictures, e-mails and experience - this will be my gift to them.
Next post will be either from Copenhagen, either from Pakistan. Lots of adventures are still in ahead. I please God to help me with logistics in order be on time in Copenhagen. The rest everyting gonna be alrigth.

No comments: